Began as an idea in our pastors head as He visited an NA meeting in Pennsylvania with one of His former students. He remarked that the honesty was brutal, and that God spoke to Him about creating something where people could feel safe to be equally as honest.
Based upon 3 simple premises:
1. The church needs to understand its heritage because of Christ as an overcomer..
2. The church needs to be a community, not a venue.
3. The church should make Bible teaching easy and accessible.
John 16:33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
A growing community who invests into understanding that the Christian life is characterized by overcoming.
1. An healthy new service for new people
2. Increased ministry opportunity and leadership development
3. A lab for trying new ways to reach Crawford County
4. Community in our DNA.